Our clients tell us we are different because:
- Team-Based: Small Cross-functional/Cross-Location teams build cohesion and provide support and accountability that helps sustain the development process. We are repeatedly told how much leaders enjoy our team design and how they value the new relationships they are building across departments and locations.
- Diagnostic-Informed Training: We utilize field-validated, proprietary Cleaver tools and diagnostics to provide accurate benchmarks of strengths and development opportunities because we believe in the power of linking strategies to quantifiable data for optimal results.
- Company-Linked Messaging and Targets: We engage in dialogue with client sponsors, key business drivers and participants to link individual results to company mission, vision, values and targets every step of the process because we believe that initiative messaging and strategy supports both the participant and the organization at large and leads to both quantifiable and intangible results.
- Feedback-Rich Growth Environment: Our Resource Executives are passionate about development; they work closely with their teams for the duration of the program holding all participants accountable and actively engaging them in the development process. Throughout the program, participants meet every two weeks for one hour conference calls we call "Team-Ups". Each Team-Up session is facilitated by the same Resource Executive and is designed to maximize learning and participation by everyone in the team. All Resource Executives have an on-line dashboard that gives them visibility into each of their team's progress throughout the program. Resource Executives regularly connect with participants to encourage them to take their development deeper or to provide support. All customer sponsors are also given an on-line dashboard to monitor their team's progress in the program.
- Ongoing Development: Throughout the program, assignments are delivered through an on-line/Web-based platform. The platform delivers curriculum assignments and tracks every participant's responses. Curriculum assignments are diverse with reading, reflecting, application, and reinforcement exercises in every two week cycle. Because of the blended learning design, newly learned skills are practiced and applied in a leader's day-to-day work right after they are learned.
- Resource Executives: We have a pool of talented Resource Executives with strong business and training backgrounds. These individuals have high social values and strong emotional intelligence. Every Resource Executive is certified both as a Cleaver Resource Executive and in LeadershipTools curriculum and methodologies and thrives on helping leaders learn and grow.
- Curriculum: Our development curriculum has been built and validated in business for business over the past 50 years.
- Technology: Our leadership programs leverage technology to streamline the delivery of the development curriculum, simplify communication between Resource Executives and participants, and track results and performance. All of our sponsors are provided with a real-time dashboard so they can monitor the progress of their teams in the program.